Welcome to the Notable Kentucky Podcast Episode 5! Notable Kentucky is dedicated to sharing the stories – news, events, food, arts, culture, and people – of note from Louisville and around the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The Notable Kentucky Podcast is hosted by life-long Kentuckian, JC Phelps.
Episode 5: The Notable Kentucky Podcast
- Bourbon and Beyond Announces Lineup
- Churchill Downs Launches 502 Tuesday
- DOJ Releases Report on LMPD
- Economic Development in Louisville
- Apron Inc. March “Dine Around, Dine In” Club
- Dairy Del Opens for the Season
- Mochi Dog is Bringing Mochi Doughnuts to Louisville
- Atrium Brewing is Expanding into Norton Commons
- Toasty’s Taverns Opening Food Truck at Gravely Brewing Co.
- Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of the Temptations
- Louisville Zoo Festival of Lights
- Louisville’s 2nd Annual Burgoo Bash at Against the Grain
The Notable Kentucky Podcast: Louisville’s Independent News Source is available wherever you get your podcasts: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, TuneIn + Alexa, and others.
Have a story of note? Email JC at email@example.com
Keep Up With Notable Kentucky
Thank you so much for reading Notable Kentucky today! We’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow our content on Instagram and Facebook. Read our other articles here.
What do you think?
Show comments / Leave a comment