Welcome to the Notable Kentucky Podcast Episode 3! Notable Kentucky is dedicated to sharing the stories – news, events, food, arts, culture, and people – of note from Louisville and around the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The Notable Kentucky Podcast is hosted by life-long Kentuckian, JC Phelps.
Episode 3: The Notable Kentucky Podcast
- Bob Baffert denied injunction
- Dawne Gee receives the Louisville Keepers of the Dream Freedom Award
- The (Un)known Project
- Lenten fish fries
- Julee’s Mocha Coffee Shop
- Dairy Kastle to reopen soon for the season
- The Flour Shoppe opens in the Highlands
- The Louisville Orchestra performs a tribute to Aretha Franklin
- Louisville Restaurant Week
The Notable Kentucky Podcast: Louisville’s Independent News Source is available wherever you get your podcasts: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, TuneIn + Alexa, and others.
Have a story of note? Email JC at email@example.com
Keep Up With Notable Kentucky
Thank you so much for reading Notable Kentucky today! We’d love to keep in touch via social media. You can follow our content on Instagram and Facebook. Read our other articles here.
What do you think?
Show comments / Leave a comment